Some of the questions I am hoping to answer are:
- How can I make the game interactive given the limitations of the program?
- Can I integrate images into the game?
- If I integrate images into the game can I make them change?
- Can I integrate sounds or music?
- How user-proof can I make this program? Does google sheets care about case?
- Can I build a simple inventory or character building aspect to the game?
- Will it be possible to create some form of simple story?
- Can I create any kind of AI to have the system react to the player?
- How can I modify the difficulty level?
- Is there a way to have a cell that the user inputs into be modified by the program?
That's about it. I'm looking forward to getting started on the 'map' first and then working on creating a way for the player avatar to move around the map.